Bella has blue eyes is a 34cm vinyl doll that smells like vanilla it's amazing!
Suitable for children 3+ years
34cm in height
- vanilla scent
- very life-like
- hand-painted facial features
- arms & legs rotate, doll can sit & stand
- suitable for ages 3 yrs +
The materials used in our dolls are of high quality. From the raw material to the fabrics, hair, eyes, the soft smell of vanilla and each of the accessories of our dolls. Very life-like with gorgeous long eyelashes and their faces are beautifully hand-painted.
The material used to make our dolls is soft PVC free of phthalates. We want to make sure your child is safe, that’s why we have eliminated 100% of the chemicals that include phthalates.
The bodies of some of our dolls are made with poplin fabric (cotton and polyester) free of dyes and filled with fire retardant acrylic fiber. The soft body dolls have a very soft texture and you can´t avoid giving them a hug.
They are dolls made with heart, created with quality and design.
Playing with dolls is a wonderful thing, it helps children to know the world around them and to transform it through the game in a more beautiful place. All children need a doll to play with to project through it a view to a real world and to objective and possible life options. A doll to look alike and be an expression of their needs, solutions and positive influences.
The game with dolls helps the child in their movement, emotional, social and cognitive development:
- They let you know their environment and develop your thinking.
- Development of communication and language skills. Children verbalize constantly while doing it, whether they are accompanied or not.
- Learning tasks and everyday habits. Through the imitation of the adult world.
- It favors the understanding and assimilation of the surrounding world.
- It promotes imagination and creativity. While inventing those fictional worlds.
- It helps to recognize, to route and to express emotions through the dolls, giving the opportunity to handle the situation and control these emotions.
- In the earlier ages, playing with dolls favors motoric development as a child must generate the impulse force so the dolls can perform the desired action.
Care Instructions: Do not get Paola Reina dolls wet.
Photo by Chelsea Woolston at Little Dottie